Saturday, 18/May/2024, 11.33.24 PM

Main
Login
Gamer's Edge Forum Welcome Outsider | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: SirZeel, Leg4cy, viralyxinfected  
Forum » Helps/Requests/Suggestions » Tutorials » Tutorial on Bleach v One Piece.
Tutorial on Bleach v One Piece.
SirZeelDate: Sunday, 17/Apr/2011, 1.19.56 PM | Message # 1
Ex Gamer's Edge Shaman & GE Founder (Forum)
Group: Gamer's Edge Bot Admins
Awards: 4
First of all check this tutorial is for Agility and Strength based heroes (I hate playing Int Heroes so usually I just use strength or int based items)

Step 1: Knowing your hero check your heroes stats whatever stat there is more of is what your hero specializes in the exception is if they have the same amount for two stats. Just check their abilities and see if they have any Damage X Agi/Str/Int.

Step 2: Click the Accesory Shop (The Night Elf) and buy two circlets of Nobility then buy either Gauntlets of Strength, Slippers of Agility and Mantle of Intelligence (What Stat you specialize in is best and it's pretty straightforward which one goes with which)
This will give you an item which gives +3 all stats and an additional +3 for whatever stat that item specializes in.

Step 3: Next you should look at getting a Katen Kyousu(Belt of Strength+ Giants Axe = Drakes Axe + Boots of Quincy + Haki Claw = Shihoin Claw = Katen Kyosu < All found in Accesorizer) and a Helm of a lifestealer (Mask of Death + Helm of Komaru).

Step 4: Now go out and kill some people (At the bottom of your spawning area is portals associated with a place of the map) with your teammates use your characters skills wisely, if you find yourself dying constantly run away! attack some creeps and level up.

Step 5 (Str):Getting the Arrancars Horn, with your helm of the lifestealer buy an Elbafs Reaver and save up and buy the arrancars horn recipe. Agility heroes should get this item after getting the butterfly.

Step 5: (Agi) Getting the Butterfly, buy one nami's staff and one bow of Quincy save up and buy the recipe for the butterfly. Strenght Heroes should get this item after the Arrancars Horn.

Step 6: Have fun.

Note: The following Heroes are considered overpowered, just because someones better then you does not make it op but apparently you need to include this.

Shinhoin Yoruchi
Soi Fon
Evil Ichigo
Kaname Tousen
Yamamoto
Ichigo
Chad
Orihime
Madarame Ikkaku

Rob Lucci
Sanji
Nami
Robin
Mihawk.
----More to be Added when I remember---

Note: All these characters when played terribly aren't OP bar Yamamoto a complete idiot could play him and win.

SirZeelDate: Sunday, 17/Apr/2011, 1.20.11 PM | Message # 2
Ex Gamer's Edge Shaman & GE Founder (Forum)
Group: Gamer's Edge Bot Admins
Awards: 4
Modes: -ar, -np, -hs, -ds, -nd, -nt, -ne, -nr, -fh, -sh, -nh, -sc, -bh, -nf, -nm, -nw, -bo, -oo, -so

ap-sizzle2Date: Friday, 10/Jun/2011, 7.01.05 PM | Message # 3
Villager
Group: Forum Members
Awards: 0
ARE YOU KIDDING ME... I TYPED A WHOLE GUIDE ABOUT TO CLICK POST AND IT GOT DELETED.........
time to restart D:.......

I agree With Zir Zeel on some things, All except for getting the +3 items, because if you play a 3v3 game, which is all thats really offered out there then your only going to start with 1600 dollars, 1300 if you repick (-repick in -ar mode (all random)) I suggest start with mask of death and a 450 dollar item from katen kyotsou

CAUTION: If you use an intel character, Nico Robin, Gecko Moria, Bartholomew Kuma, Katen Kyotsou is almost POINTLESS. The special ability obtained from getting it doesnt work im almost certain.

Best items i would say for lineup, i personally use in the order to get them is....

1: Get Katen Ky. (shop 2 or 3)
2: Arrancar's Horn (shop 4)
3: Butterfly (shop 3)
4: Red Butterfly (shop 5, butterfly and haki stone required)
5:Hell Crusher (shop 6, one Overpowered item, might get called noob with the autobash but i don't personally care)
6:Zanbatou (or Corrupted from shop 5 only if your destroying the other people, a meele guy, and uraharas offering instead of arrancars horn from shop 2. trust me it works) (Rapier from bottom middle teleporter required, requiring high health and levl 30+ to get it,)
7:Ultima Sword (shop 6, damn good)
8:Drop Katen and get Anything pertaining to your type, Ex. Intel get staff of mythology from shop 5)

Besides that pm me in game, US East on everyday normally besides Tuesday and Wednesday.

Peace Out,
Advice coming from 350+ gameplays of BvO :)

Suggested game modes for red/host -arbhfhns (ns is no swap, swapping crashes the game for some reason)
Also some suggestes game modes, -np -nf (no powerups, no fountain)

BvODate: Saturday, 11/Jun/2011, 2.30.07 AM | Message # 4
Ex Gamer's Edge Shaman
Group: Gamer's Edge Peons
Awards: 2
Your shop # confuses me :/ so I will correct it a bit
Quote (ap-sizzle2)
1: Get Katen Ky. (shop 3, though you require 2 items from shop 2)
2: Arrancar's Horn (shop 4)
3: Butterfly (shop 4)
4: Red Butterfly (shop 5, butterfly and haki stone required)
5:Hell Crusher (shop 6, one Overpowered item, might get called noob with the autobash but i don't personally care)
6:Zanbatou (or Corrupted from shop 6 only if your destroying the other people, a meele guy, and uraharas offering instead of arrancars horn from shop 4. trust me it works) (Rapier from bottom middle teleporter required, requiring high health and levl 30+ to get it,)
7:Ultima Sword (shop 6, damn good)
8:Drop Katen and get Anything pertaining to your type, Ex. Intel get staff of mythology from shop 5)

Okay, on to my views.

1. For me, Id start off with 2-3 +3 stat items if my hero has good abilities based on stats
2. Shihouin Boots is before or after +3 stat items depending on skills(you really should get this to help with running and avoid feeding)
3. Katen is next (+3 items are actually better stats per gold value than Katen so this item is not first)

Wait.. its actually faster if i say "just follow SirZeel's build instead :P"

Comments:
Quote (ap-sizzle2)
If you use an intel character, Nico Robin, Gecko Moria, Bartholomew Kuma, Katen Kyotsou is almost POINTLESS

I guarantee it does, unless you get another orb effect such as Arrancar's (Only 1 orb effect can work even if a orb has a % to trigger off)
Unfortunately, getting Katen and Arrancar's will negate the maim from Katen so it is the same, whether you're intel hero or not
Quote (ap-sizzle2)
6:Zanbatou

Take note that generally, only one person can have Zanbatou in a game since getting the 2nd Divine Raiper is over 100x harder
I say 100x since I can get a Divine without getting a single hit if I wait until the creeps build up in the arena and lag the Golems (they won't be able to move and hit you)
Also evasion is much more important than high health since those Golems will bash you. If that happens, you might get completely surrounded (assuming you have no movement speed items) and watch your character become a punching bag

Modifications from 475+ games of BvO :P (though it's actually much more than 475)

Also, if you accidentally delete your message, try ctrl+z to unto and check if you still have the message

I support AP :D (AP mode, not the person)

Message edited by BvO - Sunday, 12/Jun/2011, 3.44.43 PM

ap-sizzle2Date: Saturday, 11/Jun/2011, 9.54.39 AM | Message # 5
Villager
Haha BvO. One of the few that out does me smile sorry for the shop number corrections too lol typing fast before bed at 4 a.m.

FallrimDate: Wednesday, 13/Jul/2011, 2.36.55 AM | Message # 6
Villager
Group: Founders
see now ive gotten into the habit of skipping katen all together and just going with shoes first

step 1 ) shoes
step 2 ) nami's staff
step 3 ) helm of lifestealer
step 5 ) suzambachi
step 6 ) butterfly
step 7 ) arrancars horn or radiance
step 8 ) the other one from step 7
and step 9 ) finish it up with sokyoku

then of course u got your ultima sword and instead of zanbato i usually sell my horn and get uraharas offering for deso

and this guide isnt foolproof there isnt a foolproof guide out there you need to change the steps around
depending on your hero
your opponents hero
your opponents level of play
and what u need to win
you may even have to throw an bounts heart in there somewhere for some weak agi heroes like soi

Dark_VizardDate: Wednesday, 13/Jul/2011, 6.29.50 AM | Message # 7
Villager
Comments to Fallrim's post:
1. Boot can be a good way to start, better if he/she is a "neutral" hero (ex: byakuya, kuzan, you name it). By neutral I mean that their skills don't depend on str/agi/int, but for the "non-neutral" heros, it is more effective to start with stats items.
2. There are a few players who skip katen. Katen gives a huge attack speed, str, agi (I think), which is very helpful at the beginning since there's no other orb effects mixed in.(No katen for Orihime ofc)
3. I personally don't think that your build is strong enough to get you 50-60k gold for Ultima, especially without red butterfly.
4. Lastly, I think there isn't a need for Soi or most agi heros to have a Heart, b/c they are either fast and have the potential to run (Most of them have blink, so..). Their main problem is Hp. A Heart costs roughly 8k, so why not wait for another 2k and get about 1.5k HP instead? D;

Message edited by Dark_Vizard - Wednesday, 13/Jul/2011, 10.25.33 AM

FallrimDate: Friday, 15/Jul/2011, 3.04.19 AM | Message # 8
Villager
Group: Founders
sorry i did miss my red butterfly XD i generally have it
i usually dont get ultima sword till very late and we usually win by then lol
and like i said this is all very changeable depending upon the hero you get as well as your opponents heros and skill levels happy
but thank you for your input

GradyB713Date: Thursday, 11/Aug/2011, 5.38.02 PM | Message # 9
Villager
i agree with pretty much all of zeel's build except when im a hero that doesnt have blink (which there arent that many that dont) i will usually get shihoins boots instead of getting the plus 3 items because of the added run speed from the boots aids in evading because of the lack of blink

hi1Date: Friday, 02/Sep/2011, 4.31.49 PM | Message # 10
Villager
I say radiance all the way D:

DotaKilledWc3

DotaKilledWc3

GradyB713Date: Friday, 02/Sep/2011, 9.43.09 PM | Message # 11
Villager
i will admit that im starting to follow hi1's strategy but only sometimes haha

SlashjpgDate: Wednesday, 14/Sep/2011, 1.03.36 PM | Message # 12
Villager
Time to be an individual XD

I didn't see any tutorials for players that necessarily don't need to know the basics of the game, early starter items and item combinations, easy strategies, and better heroes. I know personally that some people have hit that ability wall where they can no longer get better and need some helpful hints or tips to increase their Bleach v One Piece gaming ability. I know Im still learning new things in Bleach v One Piece.

1. Try to get red if you can and use the modes ap or/and nw. AP (AllPick) will encourage the other team to pick either an op hero or their best hero while you on the other hand can pick a hero that you can get better at or a hero that is harder to win with (Nami, Sogeking, Ishida, Renji ect.). This will enable you to have to rely more on your own skills rather then the heroes spells. NW (NoWaveGates) gives the game a more pvp feel rather then have people farming infernals and oz. Learning more about the pvp element of the game and relying on working together with your team and yourself to win.

2. Start trying to group more against people who you have seen usually tend to win the game. (These people should be easily recognized and If not a the people on the these forums tend to be above average). Try to spot various techniques they use in the game to be better players (Running, Dying to creeps, Boss Snatching, Early pvp farming).

3.Save replays of your losses and review the best players in the game.

4. Ask "pros" for tips usually most of them are quite helpful to others (Although their are a few that seem to always be angry D:) I know im usually willing to help the people out.

5. Watch various clips on youtube or any other video site showing Bleach v One Piece clips (Their are a few dumb ones out there but some can be helpful).

6. Play Play Play One of the easiest ways to get better is to gain the experience from knowing every character and knowing what to do in every situation.

7. Look for hidden unknown tips in a game (I just recently found out that Kuma's regeneration shield can reduce hex time by less then a second).

8. Learn from your losses. What went wrong and how could you have change the loss into a win

9. Group with new players relying on yourself to carry the team for a win

10. Allow the enemy team to get the upper bosses given them the extra gold or elixers for a harder challenge early.

Hope these tips could be helpful, Probably missing some things but thats all i could think of right now, Please feel free to add on I know i would like to learn new ideas to get better.

It Truly is Super Milk Time!!

Message edited by Slashjpg - Wednesday, 14/Sep/2011, 5.53.10 PM

DivineDDate: Friday, 23/Sep/2011, 7.18.59 AM | Message # 13
Villager
If U are a newb and you are up against DivineD, Dark_Vizard, BVO, ronaldmcpwnage, shankss and xeen (yes they count as one because they are always together), ap-sizzle2, Slash.jpg, Gongoro, Trogdorburnin8r, Rated-R, HvsH, thompson714, Headshot_77
might be more but
Your better off joining the next game or their team
XD

BvODate: Friday, 23/Sep/2011, 7.24.33 AM | Message # 14
Ex Gamer's Edge Shaman
Awards: 2
Hmm, I never heard of this Headshot_77 person. Is he good? :D I have only seen Head_Shot77

jm_ellarDate: Thursday, 18/Sep/2014, 4.46.13 AM | Message # 15
Villager
Hero: Zaraki Kenpachi Captain of 11th division
1st skill is passive. its damage reduction effect makes it invulnerable to creeps. mix with lifesteal. perfect. easy to level up and earn gold. also reduces harm to opponent heroes a bit but it works
Build: Core: Halo mask and ring of protection then mask of death to finish buy urahara's offering recipe in recipe shop 2. then mask of death then komamura's helm
After those you can chose any of these:
the butterfly(red if possible)
arangkar's horn(my main option but a bit expensive)
radiance
heart of bount(turn it to maximilliam willl be better)
sokyoku or ryunjika
Combo:
early- W as much as possible
lvl 8-V(or e in early versions) then W
unlocked 4th skill- V(or E in earlier versions),R,w
Final skill unlocked(optional)-V(or E in earlier versions),R, either T then W or W then T

Message edited by jm_ellar - Thursday, 18/Sep/2014, 4.48.29 AM

Forum » Helps/Requests/Suggestions » Tutorials » Tutorial on Bleach v One Piece.
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright Gamer's Edge © 2024. All rights reserved.