Sunday, 19/May/2024, 0.14.55 AM

Main
Login
Gamer's Edge Forum Welcome Outsider | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Leg4cy, boowoo, Weiss  
Forum » Warcraft III » Bots: Bannings » Bot Ban Request (Bot Ban Request Info)
Bot Ban Request
boowooDate: Wednesday, 01/Jun/2011, 7.41.24 AM | Message # 1
Gamer's Edge Shaman
Group: Deputy Gamer's Edge Chieftain
Awards: 8
Rule: You must provide proof. Save the replay or a do screen capture if the screen capture is enough proof. Make sure you compress the picture. The picture should be in .jpg format for smaller size and should be less than 300kb so you don't fill up this damn server. If you don't know how to compress, ask for help. PM me if you like and I'll show you how. I will make a post on compressing if there's demand. Once your request is approved or denied by admin, it will be moved to the Approved or Denied forumn. If you cannot upload the attachment. You need to let me know so I can look into the problem to see if it's your access rights. There's recent changes to group membership and I can't guarantee that all the groups are setup correctly.

Below is an example of a request for ban:

User requesting ban: Your_Login_ID
User deserving the ban: Must_I_Say_More?
Realm: USWest
Bot: Gamersedge30
Reason: Pooled
Time of offense: 4:30
Game Name: [3v3] Hero Wars #1000

Quote (K07TheBest)
Alot of ppls who get banned say that it wasn't em... so from now on....

BEFORE YOU REPORT ANYONE, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE GAMES NUMBER.

K07TheBestDate: Monday, 11/Feb/2013, 2.21.45 PM | Message # 2
Gamer's Edge Chieftain
Group: Gamer's Edge Chieftain
What you mean hes the leaders brother? o.O

Great minds think alike, and fools seldom differ.

Podo_ReturnsDate: Sunday, 03/Mar/2013, 7.45.00 AM | Message # 3
Villager
Group: Forum Members
Awards: 0
user requesting ban: podo_returns
user deserving ban: unknown_
realm: east
bot: gamersedge
reason: troop blocking

oh man where to start with this guy, first game he plays fair and wins cause my other 2 allies werent so great, so rematched it and he continued to do his little wierdo gameplan by building towers right at the start wave in the middle, but this time i got good hero so rushed in when i was strong enough and cleared them out. now there forced back and continue to feed us with sins etc, well to cut a long story short once the hydra waves started to kick in he seen he was starting to lose the battle and decided he wanted to troop block on our return waves, so we couldnt build momentum with our hydras, they just continued to go in 1 by 1 into his towers.

in this image you can see him clearly blocking with a handyman and he clearly had good practice at it.

again sorry didnt notice game number but from now am taking down every game number cause to many cheaters out there and there getting away with it.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/580/troopblock2.jpg/

i put the cursor on the handyman to show that it was his and not the other players, but if you want the original image where u can see the handyman just ask.

Message edited by Podo_Returns - Sunday, 03/Mar/2013, 7.48.25 AM

scumpDate: Monday, 04/Mar/2013, 0.10.01 AM | Message # 4
Villager
Group: Gamer's Edge Peons
Quote (Podo_Returns)
user requesting ban: podo_returnsuser deserving ban: unknown_
realm: east
bot: gamersedge
reason: troop blocking

exact same thing just happened to me, twice by same guy.
Attachments: 7133248.jpg (494.0 Kb) · 0424925.jpg (439.9 Kb)

Message edited by scump - Monday, 04/Mar/2013, 0.34.00 AM

K07TheBestDate: Monday, 04/Mar/2013, 6.58.31 AM | Message # 5
Gamer's Edge Chieftain
Done, perma banned unknown_

Twisted-MindDate: Monday, 04/Mar/2013, 12.51.55 PM | Message # 6
Villager
User Requesting Ban: Twisted-Mind
Use Deserving Ban: Mushroomen
Realm: Unsure
Reason: Obs Glitching
Game Number: Unsure as well, did not realize this was required as I have been inactive for a very long time. Inbetween 35090-35104 I'm pretty sure though.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/1557/mushroommenobsglitching.jpg
------------edited by Mari0z
i did talk to Ipewpew and he told me Mushroom was not the last guy. So Disapprove :/

K07TheBestDate: Tuesday, 05/Mar/2013, 1.32.41 AM | Message # 7
Gamer's Edge Chieftain
To ban someone for Obs glitch with a screenshot...

1- you need to have the scoreboard open...

2- if he isnt the last one, u need the game's number so i can check if the game really crashed.

GeVDate: Friday, 29/Mar/2013, 12.10.23 PM | Message # 8
Villager
User requesting ban: Gevork
User deserving the ban: Bukake
Reason: Excessive Flame - i have 3 replays of 3 games straight with this kid
excessively flamin, im sooooo sick n tired of joinin a game for a month
straight now and this bukake kid is in there startin shit literally
EVERY SINGLE GAME i join, he or she at this point i cant tell, has been
pissed at me for losin to me about a month - 2 months ago, i dont say
shit to him then he starts, after a little i get tired of it and i start
talkin back, but enough is enough with this kid
he made me so pissed im actually writing a paragraph of it, i just wanna play peacefully,
yeah i try n ignore the idiot but fuck..
Time of offense: Every time i would say 1 thing, not even directed to him
-----Edited by Mari0z
I do not see any flaming on the first game
was watching the whole game.. so disapproved :/
not bother watching the others two..be sure to give us the TIME of "flaming" and for the future make sure to report asap do not wait for 2 month.
He was taunting you not flame. "U mad?" is not flaming
Attachments: BukakeExcessive.w3g (314.4 Kb) · BukakeExcessive.w3g (119.4 Kb) · BukakeExcessive.w3g (128.8 Kb)

GeVDate: Friday, 29/Mar/2013, 3.54.01 PM | Message # 9
Villager
User deserving the ban: Bukake
Realm: IM on USWest he's on USEast if not mistaken
Reason: Excessive Flame
Time of offense: about 12 minutes in he didnt say anything after
i have a replay and screenshots
this is 4th replay im postin about flame and now 3 screenshots with it while waitin in pre-game lobby
and for the record
no one rage quit, thts the point, hes makin up massive bs as he talks for no reason
----edited by Mari0z
I don't think that's excessive flame that's just the way he talked he even said it to his teammate [that one screenshot]. I even being called by my friend/teammate "u noob" so disapprove :/
I even talked to Bukake and he said he was trolling.
Attachments: BukakeFlame4.w3g (187.9 Kb) · 2823897.jpg (160.3 Kb) · 4410192.jpg (158.6 Kb) · 8982379.jpg (160.8 Kb)

Message edited by GeV - Saturday, 30/Mar/2013, 10.30.50 AM

Mech_WarriorDate: Sunday, 07/Apr/2013, 9.32.56 AM | Message # 10
Villager
User requesting: Mech_Warrior
User deserving: Gevork
Realm: US West
Reason: Ironically... excessively flaming to the point of making the game not fun for anybody
Time of offense: He starts at 12 minutes, keeps flaming up until around 16 minutes, and then starts again at 20 minutes and persists for the remainder of the game.

Quotes from Gevork (in game): "dumb bitch..." "rage quit then, fatty..." "...illiterate retards" (referring to Miss_Misery (and Clan MnM at large))

I realize that flaming is always an iffy reason to ban. It's often hard to verify that there was malice intended, and that it was game-ruining. In this case, Miss_Misery (the person that his flaming was primarily directed at) wasn't saying anything back to him to provoke him further. She was literally silent for the majority of the game. She made one comment calling Gevork an idiot for not helping her rush, at 12 mins, and he proceeds to overreact in a spectacular and really quite ostentatious manner. It was completely uncalled for, and purple (an unrelated party) ended up leaving the game at 25 minutes because he was sick of Gevork flaming. My friend sdavid stayed out of the argument, and yellow chimed in once or twice to make it clear that teal was out of line.

Bottom line is I'm sick of Gevork treating everyone with utter disrespect. I'm sure he will come to defend himself claiming that Miss_Misery started it. Fine, whatever. Miss_Misery gets along fine with almost everyone I've ever seen her interact with. Like I said at one point in the game, when it seems like everyone around you is the problem, it's very likely that your attitude is actually in need of dire change.

tl;dr - Gevork makes games barely playable by incessantly spamming the chat with insults. I know I don't have to respond to him. I know we can ignore him. But players should be able to show enough courtesy to others on public bots to keep them from quitting the game literally solely because someone is being deliberately rude (and the person who quit wasn't even involved in the argument much). I pretty much stopped playing seriously after Gevork started mass-flaming and was honestly waiting for the game to end so I could put ice on my headache.

If you don't ban him, can you please at least give him some sort of stern warning so that he'll stop sabotaging games with his tirades?

Replay: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ndu31m
----edited by Mari0z
I could not open this replay, so hopefully someone else can.

---Edited by K07

I would ban him, i dont like the way he is... but unfortunally they're on diff teams, we can't know for sure if miss said anything on their teams chat... 

Like he said " we don't need you bitching ", im sure he didn't say that just because of what miss said on the chat.

But i will warn him...

ZekeDate: Thursday, 02/May/2013, 5.55.48 PM | Message # 11
Villager
User requesting ban: Zekekinski
User deserving the ban: SuperRich86
Reason: Feeding, Ruining game in general
Time of offense: 8:40, 14:13, 20:20, 21:22, 31:~, 34:~
Game Name: Unsure how to find, will add in edit when I find out.

Description: Dies twice losing over 3k early in the game, while claiming he's not paying attention. Refuses to stop doing it, claims that the game isn't important and he isn't trying. Abusive when given instruction of how to improve. At 20:20 he steals an invisibility I left (and had instructed not to touch) and uses it three times on myself to intentionally waste it. At 21:22 intentionally tells the other team of the strategy to make sure it doesn't work. 31:~ is abusive again when given instruction, and lets the other team know what is coming. 34:~ builds only invis towers despite a large wave coming. You can also see that he chain queues them, and not once does he try to build anything beyond an invis tower.

Considering his playing was intentional (intentionally talking in all to inform the other team of our strategies, intentionally only purchasing invis towers), I believe this falls under the category of game ruining.

Replay: (Cannot add attachments to post) http://www.speedyshare.com/vNPey/gamethrow-Super.w3g
----edited by Mari0z
I couldn't able to view it hope some1else can.

Message edited by Zeke - Thursday, 02/May/2013, 6.05.23 PM

GeVDate: Saturday, 04/May/2013, 7.58.18 PM | Message # 12
Villager
$IMAGE2$User requesting ban: Gevork
User deserving the ban: XbombsX        (AcidicSlug)
Reason: he gave item away to red, he gave 1k to red for god and he even says after the 1st time, "red need 1k for god" i have screenshot to go with it.
Time of offense: half way thru
Game Name: [3v3] hero wars #42017
------edited by Mari0z
as for this one i couldnt view it, but it is ok to give gold to ur teamates ONLY for upgrades, waves, n god
Attachments: XbombsX_ruined_.w3g (274.4 Kb) · 3325982.jpg (162.8 Kb)

Message edited by GeV - Saturday, 04/May/2013, 8.00.39 PM

GeVDate: Monday, 06/May/2013, 7.48.14 PM | Message # 13
Villager
User deserving the ban: Nickman287
Reason: pooling
Time of offense: 4 minutes in
Game Name: [3v3] hero wars #42127

Added (06/May/2013, 7.48.14 PM)
---------------------------------------------
User deserving the ban: OneManTankWall
Realm: USEast
Reason: Obs glitch
Time of offense: end of the game
Game Name:[3v3] hero wars #42304- 42305 one of those for sure, he was the last one and he obs'd he was on Orange
-------edited by Mari0z
Disapproved cuz he was not pooling when he was about to die he pass on to his teamate n his teamate gave him back later on
Attachments: nickman287_fed_.w3g (199.3 Kb)

Message edited by GeV - Monday, 06/May/2013, 7.47.49 PM

maroufDate: Monday, 20/May/2013, 5.19.39 AM | Message # 14
Villager
User requesting ban: FFS-notthis-Guy
User deserving ban: jmann, and merlel2
Realm: USEast
Reason: merlel2 pooling jmann entire game
Time of offence: whole game
Game Number: don't know

I didn't save the replay but i'll catch them again if needed

pilgsDate: Friday, 14/Jun/2013, 6.38.13 PM | Message # 15
Villager
User requesting ban: pilgsandebs4eva
User deserving ban: Gevork
Reason: Flaming
Time of Offense: Entire game
Game name: [3v3] hero wars #46363 or #46364 (one of those two)

The game began with an admin abusing his power when Gevork said he didn't want a 'noob' on his team, so the admin in question intentionally stacked teams to make it a pub-stomp. When I asked why that was acceptable behavior when an admin should be promoting fairness and equality, Gevork started flaming. I was called a noob, terrorist, an american jew, he sexually harassed me in a private chat so the admin could not see. He then proceeded to laugh that I took a screenshot. I continued to ask for an apology, which I deemed appropriate and acceptable since a moderator/admin was present, but the moderator/admin did not seem to want to fulfill his moderation/admin duties. While on many occasions I would drop the issue, I felt since there was an admin/mod in the game that it was important to press the point of 'why' Gevork was being so volatile. While this may seem unimportant, I think sending a private message to sexually harass a player more than steps the line, and proceeds into personal bullying. I feel this is an ongoing issue, and as shown above by player Mech_Warrior, not an isolated incident.

The private message (since private messages can't be seen in replays): http://tinypic.com/r/2uj6wbt/5
The Replay: http://www.sendspace.com/file/x8cus3

I would also like to make the suggestion to allow attachments within the ban request section, as it appears it is only available to certain members. Thank you.

-----edited by Mari0z since Mondrid was there I'll talk to him

Forum » Warcraft III » Bots: Bannings » Bot Ban Request (Bot Ban Request Info)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright Gamer's Edge © 2024. All rights reserved.