Sunday, 19/May/2024, 0.37.35 AM

Main
Login
Gamer's Edge Forum Welcome Outsider | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Leg4cy  
Forum » Gamer's Edge Forum » About Gamer's Edge » Gamers Edge Introduction (brief summary of the Clan.)
Gamers Edge Introduction
UraharaDate: Tuesday, 23/Aug/2011, 4.35.28 PM | Message # 1
Ex Gamer's Edge Chieftain & GE Founder (Forum)
Group: Founders
Awards: 9
Clan EDGE [Gamers Edge], is a multi gaming community which is based originally in Lordaeron a few years ago.
Gamers Edge expanded April 16, 2011 to the East server, and then expanded to the European server Aug 21, 2011.
Gamers Edge has since retired to residing on the East server with the bots hosting on all servers.

What purpose does Gamers Edge have?:
Gamers Edge orignally started off huge, and was one of the biggest Clans on West server back in 2008 or so. The Clan is here for people who just want to play the game in peace. Our gamers our moderated by hand picked Admins that only concern is keeping our games safe of bad mannered people. Our Purpose is to unite battle.net so everyone can game together without the chaos.

Who is the Chieftain?:

Current Chieftain of Clan EDGE on EAST is k07thebest

Who are the Shamans?:

loonyty109
boowoo
Mordrid
Black_Death81
Mari0z

How could I join this clan?:
Read This

How many Bots do you guys use?: Currently the Clan itself has 6 bots.  Too see a list of games hosted by our Gamers Edge Bots Click Here

How many members do you have?: You can find the monthly member Update in the main homepage on the news section. More members are always welcomed.

Who pays for the bots?: Currently k07thebest and Mordrid pay for the host bots.

How do I become a Grunt?:
Read This

How do I become an Admin on the Bots?:
Read This

Who were the Originally leaders?: Zenbonzakura and Kamina

If you need help regards to anything, or simply want to ask a question please feel free to post in the Help section.

Forum » Gamer's Edge Forum » About Gamer's Edge » Gamers Edge Introduction (brief summary of the Clan.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Gamer's Edge © 2024. All rights reserved.